How to take a screenshot on mac book pro. MacBook Air or iMac?
Today, Taking a screenshot of text, images or articles have become a very common habit. whether it be our phone, laptop or pc,
we wish to take a screenshot of anything important and keep that for further use.
But taking a screenshot on mac is not so known method so here we will discuss How to take a screenshot on mac.
The steps are few and simple
How to take a screenshot on mac
There are various ways of taking a screenshot on a Mac :
- Screenshot of the entire screen as a PNG file.
- Take a screenshot by selecting an area on the screen as a PNG file.
- A screenshot as a copy on clipboard
Take a screenshot of the entire screen on Mac
- Press Command+shift+3
To take a screenshot of a selected area on Mac
- press Command+Shift+4
- Select the area you want to capture the screen
- A screenshot will be taken as soon as you release the cursor
- You can find this screenshot in png format on your desktop
A screenshot as a copy on the clipboard.
Press Control+ Command+Shift+3 for a screenshot of the entire screen
Use Control+ Command+Shift+4 for a screenshot of selected area