If you are facing problem while turning on or connecting your Beats Bluetooth headphones and earphone then you must reset your beats.
Follow the steps below to reset your beats headphones and earphones:
Before proceeding please make sure that your device is sufficiently charged if possible please charge the device before proceeding:
- Long Press the power button for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the power button
- The Fuel Gauge LEDs will all blink white, followed by one blinking red.
- The reset is complete when the light stop flashing
- Beats studios will automatically power on after a successful reset.
Now check if your beats wireless is working fine, contact beats support or reach your nearest service center if the problem is not resolved.