Is taskbar not showing Date on windows 10?
There are two solution to this problem:
a.) On left to right taskbar
b.) On top to bottom taskbar
a.) To show the date on taskbar windows 10 you just have to follow a few easy steps (left to right).
- Right click on the taskbar and click on properties.
- Uncheck the option from the checkbox which says “Use Small Taskbar Button“.
- Click and Apply and then click OK.
- Refresh the desktop and now you will be able to see the date and time on the taskbar.
b.) If you want to use small taskbar button or your taskbar is Top to Bottom and still, want to see the date and time then you should follow these steps:
- Right click on the taskbar and uncheck the checkbox which says “Lock all taskbar“.
- Drag the edge of the taskbar and make it a bit wider till you see the date and time clearly.
- Right click on the taskbar and check the checkbox which says “Lock all taskbar“.
This will surely solve your problem and if doesn’t you can comment it below.